Minutes of Tuesday nights committee meeting.
MG, TJ, JB, AMc, MB, MGj, JL, IP, JH, CE, JM.
Passed as read.
TJ asked if £150 the junior fines from last season was down
to a specific team/action. It was reported that it was just one of them
things when you have 5 junior teams. Maybe 1 or 2 offences in each age
group. So nothing really to worry about.
- Bill from BECk for mowers servicing £920.40 - PAID
- Cheque from scrap metal out of the pavilion, money towards the pavilion - £137.80
- Cheque for £200 from C Brook and family, money towards the pavilion.
- Cheque for £5000 from Huddersfield Common Good Trust, money towards the pavilion.
- Cheque for £1000 from Huddersfield CCL Trustees, money towards the pavilion.
- Cash - £0
- Current Acc. - £272
- Deposit Acc. - £15,749.05 (all for the building fund)
So really the
club doesn't have that much money, and before the start of the season
we will have to pay our roughly £1200. League fees, balls and insurance.
All 5 ages groups have been registered with the league at this point!
U11 - Adam Howarth / Tom Jackson
U13 - Sam Green (Catherine/Sam Heppenstall)
U15 - Richard Hobson
U17 - TBC
- We are now in the Drakes Huddersfield Cricket League for 2017 season.
- This is in Championship 2 for the 1st team and conference 2 for the 2nd team.
- Solly HCCL balls can be used up by the SECOND team only.
- In our first season our league fees will be double as per the league rules, 2 x £50 = £100.
- All current registered players have been transfered on mass by P Senior.
- The Excel doc has to be submitted by Sunday 12pm.
- Only 5 teas have to be ordered by away teams.
- No upper limit on the fees on teas.
- 45 overs per team and each bowler 9 overs each.
- Drakes SGM - approved for 2018 there will be 4 divisions in the second league tier. 14, 12, 12, 12.
- Last HCCL dinner on Friday 3rd March, being attended by 7 members. Needs to be paid for by 20th Feb.
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Dave Clough doing raffles over the winter in the Stumble has
so far raised over £600. Many thanks to Dave and his efforts.
- Constitution changes. As we are now in the Drakes league
we can pay players as required. Therefor rule 7. Payment in the
constitution needs to be removed as it is aligned with the olf HCCL
rules. Agreed by Chairman and Secretary.
- Nets Start on Monday 20th February - 8pm Holmfirth High School.
- Crownfunding raised £2475 -5% + £460 (cheques) = £2811.25
- Race night at the Stumble - MG to enquire.
- Curry Night at Bengal Spice - MG to enquire for a Wednesday evening February/March.
- State of field a concern. Nothing can be done until all
the heavy lifting/deliveries have been completed. Should be end of
- Currently we have £91,611 in our available funds.
- We have so far spent £18,314.88
- We also have 4 funding applications out there hoping for approval which equate to a further £8309
TUESDAY 7th March
If this message should go to someone else please complete
the contact form on the website and let us know who it should go to.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER or LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Shop online to raise money for Holmbridge CC, it's free and easy!
Holmbridge CC earns
the cash donations when people register to support us and shop online
through the site. It’s a really simple process, all you have to do is:
There are over 2,700 online retailers available, including Amazon,
John Lewis, eBay and Tesco and all will give a small percentage of
what’s been spent back to Holmbridge CC to say thank you for shopping with them.
What are you waiting for? Head towww.easyfundraising.org.uk to
boost your fundraising for Holmbridge CC now. Already registered?
Spread the word to family and friends to let them know just how easy it